Thanksgiving is all about family, and that includes our furry family members! If you’re anything like us, cooking your feast includes a doe-eyed supervisor watching like a hawk for any food droppings. Don’t leave them out and treat your dogs to a tail-wagging feast with this pet-friendly turkey recipe!
This drool-worthy concoction features lean, cooked turkey (sans bones, of course), sweet potatoes, and green beans – all canine-approved and packed with pup-friendly nutrients. It’s a win-win – they get to savor the flavors of the season, and you get to enjoy guilt-free bonding time with your loyal companions.
roasted turkey medallions
- 6 ounce white meat turkey, cooked
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup ground quinoa or oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place turkey and carrots in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add ground quinoa or oatmeal and blend until mixed.
- Roll into 1-inch balls (or smaller, if your pet is petite) and place on a non-stick cooking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of The Dogington Post
Give!guide napa valley is back!
Visit our page to learn more and give the gift of love & comfort to a shelter pet this season.